Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I am back where I belong!

This may sound crazy as I was born in Brazil and lived in US for many years. Still I feel, in many ways, that I belong to Spain. I have so much history here: I met my husband here, this is the first place I knew outside of Brazil, when I got married we came to live here and my three children were born here!! No wonder I feel the way I do!

I am just happy I get to be here. I love the friends I have, the life I live ... All of these are things I have to thank God for. I do believe that things happen for a reason and life is under the sovereignty of God. I thank Him for allowing me to find pleasure in my life mission.

One of my favorite Bible verses is about God's will being "perfect" and "pleasant". Problems will come, they always do - but then I will think on that other Bible verse, it is "my mourning may last for a night but joy comes in the morning"

As you live your day out, think of the pleasures of your life. Thank God for them. They may be small and simple but the total of them make your life special and unique! Also, be thankful for the obstacles you find. They may be important lessons in disguise.

I just wanted to share with you, my friend, where I am right now. I will be writing more often starting now. Thank you for checking on my blog!

No comments: